To view our current schedule, please click here or click on Schedule in the navigation bar above.
Updated March 15, 2022
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Our number one goal is to operate in a safe manner while following all local and federal guidelines. The list below outlines the policies and procedures we are continuing to follow to ensure the safety of teachers and students at High Expectations.
What Staff/Teachers Will Be Doing
- We will maintain at least 6′ of space of physical distance between students and teachers unless we are actively spotting. We will minimize spotting whenever possible.
- We will be regularly disinfecting all touch points (doorknobs, etc.) as well as equipment and mats.
- Masks will be optional as of April 1, 2022. All of our instructors are currently vaccinated.
- We will monitor students and teachers for any symptoms and ask them to go home if they demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will be washing silks and hammocks or spraying them and letting them sit for 24 hours between uses.
What We Expect from All Students
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19, have any symptoms of COVID-19, or have tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to class.
- Please wash your feet and put on clean socks before coming to the gym.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before touching aerial equipment.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines out of respect for teachers and other students.
- Masks will be optional as of April 1, 2022. We encourage all students who are able to get vaccinated.
- Please focus on conditioning and foundational skills to minimize the need of spotting and/or assistance coming out of a skill.
- If you have traveled by plane, visited known COVID-19 hotspots, and/or gathered in groups larger than 10 without proper social distancing, please self-quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to lessons/classes.
- If you are exposed to COVID-19, please follow all current CDC guidelines regarding the quarantine, testing, and masking guidelines. We are currently following the guidelines referenced at this link: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s1227-isolation-quarantine-guidance.html
- If you are vaccinated or are able to get a negative PCP COVID test prior to coming to our studio, the travel/gathering quarantine policy can be waived.
Please note: All of these policies/procedures are 100% subject to change. We will always be responsive to current local and federal data regarding COVID-19. We are currently following CDC guidelines to guide our COVID-19 policies. You can reference the CDC guidelines via the links below.
Current Community CDC Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/science/community-levels.html
CDC Travel Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html
CDC General COVID-19 Policies: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org