To view our current schedule, please click here or click on Schedule in the navigation bar above.
New Policies and Procedures
Our number one goal is to open in a safe manner while following all local and federal guidelines. The list below outlines the policies and procedures we are putting into place to ensure the safety of teachers and students at High Expectations.
What Staff/Teachers Will Be Doing
- We will maintain at least 6′ of space of physical distance between students and teachers.
- We will be disinfecting all touch points (door knobs, etc.) as well as equipment and mats.
- We will wear masks during the entire duration of our time in the space.
- We will monitor students and teachers for any symptoms and ask them to go home if they demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will be washing silks and hammocks or letting them sit for 72 hours to properly disinfect.
- We will be doing temperature checks for all students before all lessons/classes.
What We Expect from Students
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or if you have been in close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Please wash your feet and put on clean socks before coming to the gym.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before touching aerial equipment.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines out of respect for teachers and other students.
- Please bring a mask and plan to wear it. If you have a legitimate health issue that prevents you from wearing a mask, you must present a doctor’s note and/or have a discussion with the studio owner prior to coming to your first lesson.
- Please focus on conditioning and foundational skills to minimize the need of spotting and/or assistance coming out of a skill.
- If you have traveled by plane, visited known COVID-19 hotspots, and/or gathered in groups larger than 10 without proper social distancing, please self-quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to lessons/classes.
Please note: All of these re-opening dates and policies/procedures are 100% subject to change. We will always be responsive to current data regarding new cases of COVID-19 as well as local and federal guidelines.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org