To view our current schedule, please click here or click on Schedule in the navigation bar above.
Updated June 2, 2021
COVID-19 Policies and Procedures
Our number one goal is to operate in a safe manner while following all local and federal guidelines. The list below outlines the policies and procedures we are continuing to follow to ensure the safety of teachers and students at High Expectations.
What Staff/Teachers Will Be Doing
- We will maintain at least 6′ of space of physical distance between students and teachers, which means no hands-on spotting at this time.
- We will be disinfecting all touch points (door knobs, etc.) as well as equipment and mats.
- We will wear masks during the entire duration of our time in the space.
- We will monitor students and teachers for any symptoms and ask them to go home if they demonstrate any symptoms of COVID-19.
- We will be washing silks and hammocks or spraying them and letting them sit for 24 hours between uses.
What We Expect from All Students
- Please do not come to class if you are sick or if you have been in close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Please wash your feet and put on clean socks before coming to the gym.
- Please wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before touching aerial equipment.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines out of respect for teachers and other students.
- Please bring a mask and wear it for the duration of your time in our space.
- Please focus on conditioning and foundational skills to minimize the need of spotting and/or assistance coming out of a skill.
- If you have traveled by plane, visited known COVID-19 hotspots, and/or gathered in groups larger than 10 without proper social distancing, please self-quarantine for 2 weeks before returning to lessons/classes.
- If you are vaccinated or are able to get a negative COVID test prior to coming to our studio, the travel/gathering quarantine policy can be waived.
Please note: All of these policies/procedures are 100% subject to change. We will always be responsive to current local and federal data regarding COVID-19. We are currently following CDC guidelines to guide our COVID-19 policies. You can reference the CDC guidelines via the links below.
CDC Travel Guidelines: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/travel-during-covid19.html
CDC General COVID-19 Policies: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/participate-in-activities.html
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please email email@example.com